Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: Jan. 18, 2019
- Minimum one year of payroll processing experience.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school.
- General knowledge of not-for-profit Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills, particularly Excel.
- Ensure corporate payroll is accurate and completed in accordance with payroll dates.
- Maintains Personnel Master File information related to processing payroll.
- Prepares and reports all state and federal quarterly and annual tax returns including but not limited to W2’s, W3, 941’s.
- Reconciles general ledger balance sheet accounts related to payroll on a monthly basis.
- And much more!
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Rate of Pay
- $18 – $20/hr Depending on Experience and Qualifications.