Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: April 13, 2019
- Knowledge of basic budget preparation procedures.
- Knowledge of the accounting process and full charge bookkeeping.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new software.
- Ability to prepare financial reports and maintain ledgers and journals.
- Maintains journals and general ledgers of financial transactions and prepares analytical reports.
- Prepares calculations for billing for services.
- Maintains general statistical and cost records
- ….and much more.
- Monday – Friday 8AM -5PM
Rate of Pay
- $18-$20/hr DOE/DOQ