Membership Sales Rep.
Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: April 13, 2019
Membership Sales Representative
Here is a great opportunity to work for one of Humboldt County’s newest health clubs! We are seeking outgoing individuals who have a passion for fitness for this great membership sales position. This position is not soliciting sales but rather working to assist those who have expressed interest in joining the club. Don’t wait complete our application and call us today to learn more!
- Respond to membership inquiries, booking and maintaining appointment for prospective members to tour the facility.
- Provide prospective members with an enthusiastic and informative tour.
- Complete all membership paperwork for new members, including application and orientation requirements.
- Use club management software to track sales process.
- Support with monthly member retention efforts.
- 2 years of sales experience desired
- Communication skills, basic computer skills, phone etiquette and customer service orientated.
- Committed to the fitness industry/environment.
- CPR/AED Cert. required within 30 days of hire.
- Monday through Friday full time flexible.
Rate of Pay
- $14/hr plus commissions