Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: July 23, 2019
- General knowledge of automotive parts.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new software programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work well on a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Research and order parts for large industrial automotive shop.
- Manage shipping and receiving of parts.
- Coordinate with shop to schedule parts deliveries and repairs.
- Work with customers and service dept. to ensure parts inventory is satisfactory.
- Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Rate of Pay
- $15/hr Depending on qualification and experience.