Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: Aug. 22, 2019
- Welcomes clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Notifying staff of client arrival for appointments or walk-ins.
- Manage and create new client files, filing system and storage database.
- Update any shared documents as needed, create forms.
- Keep and maintain confidentiality.
- Screening phone calls.
- Other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Switchboard telephone skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Good general computer skills.
- Organized and professional
- Monday through Friday 1pm – 5pm.
Rate of Pay
- $13-15/hr Depending on qualifications and experience.