PT – Fire Inspector
Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: Aug. 22, 2019
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to write letters, reports, research findings, operational procedures and general correspondences.
- AS/BS Degree in Fire Science or related field is desirable but no required.
- Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
- Ability to calculate water flow problems.
- Issue violation notices and follow up as required to assure compliance.
- Manage the inspection program for multi-family residential units.
- Inspect private and public buildings for compliance with pertinent life-safety, building, and fire-safety standards as mandated by applicable codes.
- Lecture to groups on fire-safety, evacuation, fire suppression with portable equipment, use of fire alarms, telephone and citizen’s band radio for reporting fires and other emergencies.
- Performs related administrative duties by maintaining physical and electronic files.
- Part time 20 hours per week somewhat flexible schedule.
Rate of Pay