Cheese Production Worker
Sequoia Personnel Service
Posted: Aug. 24, 2019
Creamery Team Member
- 1 to 2 years working in a food production environment preferred.
- Willing to work in hotter or colder, wetter and more humid than is typical in an average working environment.
- Willing to work near industrial strength cleaning chemicals.
- Put a job High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
Job Duties – Any combination of duties listed below and more.
- Receiving, pasteurization and fermentation of raw goats milk into fresh curd.
- Making and forming our aged cheese by mixing ingredients and forming our aged cheese into shapes, and finishing formed cheeses by ashing, spraying, turning and stacking. Rotate in the dishroom ensuring tools remain sanitary.
- Monitoring and caring for the cheese as it ages by mixing ingredients and moving, turning, inspecting, and stacking formed cheeses. Works closely with the Packaging Team to wrap the aged cheeses.
- Production of our fresh cheese and preparing all cheeses to ship by mixing ingredients, forming and packaging all fresh cheeses, working closely with the Affinage Team to wrap the aged cheese. Labeling, dipping, boxing, weighing and palletizing all finished cheeses.
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary production environment by the disassembly, pre-rinse, cleaning, rinsing, inspecting, assembling, and sanitizing of the production equipment and plant drains, floors, walls and ceilings.
- Monday through Friday 6AM to 2:30PM
Rate of Pay