The weekend edition of “BOOKED” shows that the U.S. Marshals Service took Salmon Creek resident Jaymar Adams into custody on a federal warrant Friday morning. Adams is the registered owner of the SoHum land raided by federal agents out of South Dakota last July.
The Marshals Service and the Humboldt County Drug Task Force were attempting to serve warrants related to the South Dakota case in Bayside Friday morning.
- Raid up Salmon Creek
- Here’s What We Know About Today’s Federal Raids
- One Arrest in Yesterday’s ICE Raids
- First Indictment in Homeland Security Raids
- Legendary Attorney J. Tony Serra Takes Humboldt’s South Dakota Dope Ring Case; Former Redwood Capital Loan Officer Testifies for Defense
- Feds Serving Arrest Warrant in Bayside; Apparent Follow-Up to Last Year’s South Dakota Weed Trafficking Case