Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you, our readers, to help your neighbors by passing on any helpful information to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
On Saturday, the bike pictured below was stolen in from Pine Street in Eureka. According to Eureka Police Sgt. Steve Watson, a lock was cut on a detached shed and the bike (see photo below) as well as a weed eater was taken.
If you see it or have any information, call the Eureka Police Department at (707) 441-4060 or contact your local law enforcement agency.
- [FOUND]Be On the Lookout: Toyota Tundra Stolen This Morning
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Kayak Last Seen In Eureka at 4:30 This Afternoon
- [PARTIALLY FOUND]Be On the Lookout: Urn Containing Human Remains Stolen From Cemetery
- Be On the Lookout: 1996 Ford Ranger Stolen from Eureka
- [FOUND]Be On The Lookout: McK Teen’s First Car Stolen From Driveway Last Night
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Truck Found and Man on Probation for Auto Theft Arrested
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Flatware [Video of Suspect]
- Be On The Lookout: Stolen 1986 Toyota Pickup
- [FOUND]Pawndamonium Employee Helps Recover Stolen Elantra
- [FOUND]Be On the Lookout: 1988 Toyota Pickup Ganked From Eureka
- Be On the Lookout: 2003 Grey Ford F350 Stolen From Redway
- Be On the Lookout: 2003 Nissan Murano Stolen From Eureka
- Be On the Lookout: 2006 Dodge Stratus
- Be On the Lookout: Bicycle Stolen From HSU Campus
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen ‘86 Toyota
- [FOUND]Be On the Lookout: Stolen White 2002 Dodge PU with Nevada Plates
- [Partially Found] Be On the Look Out: Stolen Radio Equipment
- Be on the Lookout: April’s Birthday Bicycle
- Be On the Look Out: Another Stolen Bike!
- Be on the Look Out: Bike Stolen from HSU