Andrew Goff / Friday, April 24, 2015 @ 9:47 p.m. / Two Makes it True
A Quick, Crappy Poem About Your Latest Mysterious Eureka Boom
Late Friday night …
Alone in my room …
I click open LoCO …
Another damn boom …
According to LoCO commenters and emailers, this one centered somewhere on 14th Street between Broadway and Pine and shook Eureka at around 9:39 p.m.
There’s nothing really to say. There never is. What does it mean? What does any of this mean? Man.
PREVIOUS TWO MAKES IT TRUE:
- BOOM! Eureka Explodes Again, Four Times
- Multiple Reports of Explosion AKA Boom
- Double Your Pleasure, Double Your BOOM
- At This Point, Wouldn’t We Kinda Miss the BOOMs If They Ceased?
- Are These the Boom Bandits?
- Cutten Superboom!
- Oh! Our First BOOM With Alleged Video Evidence! Sure! (VIDEO)
- It’s Been Awhile … Eureka Boom, Baby!
- Two Loud Carlotta Booms!
- Again With the Booming?
- Boom! Kerpow! Crackle…
- Santa Creates Sonic Boom Over Fortuna?
- Eureka Is Booming Again
- McKinleyville Goes Boom!
- Big Boom!
- Fortuna’s Big Thanksgiving Boom
- BOOM Goes Boom, Yet Again
- Boom, Again!
- Today’s Boom Report
- Was That Another Boom?
- Seeking the Source of the Boom
- The Mysterious Boom Goes …Uhh… Boom Again
- What Went Kaboom on Humboldt Hill Tuesday Night?
- What Was That Giant Flash and Boom in Eureka Last Night?