- Man Arrested in HSU Library for Lewd Behavior
- Man Previously Arrested For HSU Skeeziness Now Arrested for Shoplifting in McKinleyville
- Man Arrested for Lewd Acts in HSU Library and Mack Shoplifting, Also Allegedly Assaulted Staff Member on HSU Campus Today
From the Arcata Police Department:
On Tuesday March 1, 2016, at 4:50 pm, the Arcata Police Department responded to an apartment complex in the 1900 block of H Street on the report of an attempted sexual assault that had just occurred in a laundry room. The survivor received minor facial injuries as a result of the attack and the suspect was last seen fleeing southbound between buildings on H Street.
The suspect was identified as Justin Farris Patrick DOB: 08/19/1990, from a Humboldt State University Caution poster that had recently been provided to students due to Patrick’s arrest on campus for lewd acts. Patrick is believed to be transient in the Arcata area.
Patrick is described as a black male adult, 25 years old, 6‘0”, 200 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. Patrick was last seen wearing a black knit cap, black long sleeved shirt under a white t-shirt and dark colored jeans. Patrick was also carrying an unknown color jacket and a clear plastic bag with miscellaneous items.
The Arcata Police Department is working with the Humboldt State University Police Department to locate and apprehend Patrick. Patrick is currently wanted on the following charges:
· PC 243.4(e)(1): Sexual Battery
· PC 236: False Imprisonment.
· PC 240/242: Assault & Battery
The Arcata Police Department is requesting anyone with information on Patrick’s whereabouts to call the APD at 707-822-2424 or 911.