Andrew Goff / Monday, April 10 @ 11:35 a.m. / Community Services
THANK YOU, MEASURE Z: Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office Hires, Promotes 15 Employees
Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office press release:
On Monday, April 10, 2017 Sheriff Mike Downey was pleased to announce the swearing in of eight new Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office employees and seven promotions.
- Jason Benge – Compliance Officer
- Andre Hale – Animal Control Facilities Manager
- Mark Peterson - Investigator
- Jennifer Turner – Investigator
- Natalie McCall – Senior Dispatcher
- Chelsey Camilli – Correctional Corporal
- Samantha Sintic – Correctional Corporal
- Darth Barton – Correctional Deputy
- Anthony Crocker – Correctional Deputy
- Ashley Fells – Correctional Deputy
- Brittany Grout – Correctional Deputy
- Trueman Lamb – Correctional Deputy
- Jayme Lewallen – Correctional Deputy
- Karl Norton – Deputy Sheriff
- Bradford Anderson – Deputy Sheriff
With the assistance of Measure Z funding, the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office was able to fill these positions. The Sheriff’s Office is committed to providing competent, effective, and responsive public safety services to the citizens of Humboldt County.
If you have questions about current job openings please contact Human Resources at (707) 476-2349, or visit their website. Multiple open positions are made possible through funding from Measure Z.