UPDATE, 4:15 p.m.:
- Price Creek Road is open.
UPDATE, 3:45 p.m.:
- Tulley Creek – is open
UPDATE, 3:15 p.m.:
- Hookton Road at Eel River - closed, flooding
- Eel River Road - flooded
- Buttermilk Lane is open
UPDATE, 3 p.m.:
- Mad River Road is closed at the 1 mile mark.
Price Creek Road is closed due to slide.
- Cannibal Island Road is posted flooded.
- The lower part of Hawks Hill Road is posted flooded.
- Drake Hill Road is posted as flooded.
UPDATE, 12:07 p.m.: Newly misbehaving roads, according to Public Works:
- Redwood Street at Walnut Drive (Cutten) – flooded
- Mad River Road at Miller Lane – closed, both lanes – tree down
From the Humboldt County Department of Public Works:
- Steelhead Road - Slipout .25 miles in - one-way traffic
- Cannibal Island closed from Cock Robin to Crab Park
- Greenwood Heights. Now closed from 2.5 PM up to 5 PM. -power lines down
- Coffee Creek - Closed
- Greenwood Heights. Now closed from 2.5 PM up to 5 PM.
- Hookton Road, Northbound - flooding
- Westhaven Drive - flooded, one lane