City of Eureka release:

In light of current events the City of Eureka will be issuing Sidewalk Café Encroachment Permits free of charge during the current pandemic. These permits allow outdoor dining and related activities on public sidewalks, with public sidewalk access requirements, for businesses in the City of Eureka.

For more information or to apply for a permit, please call the Public Works Department Engineering Division at 707-441-4194. Stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.