PREVIOUS ROBERT CULLEN:
- Man Wanted on Felony Warrant Evades Arrest Near Redway By Crashing Into Multiple Patrol Vehicles; Deputies Find Guns, Ammo, Body Armor, Heroin, Meth, Weed and Fat Stacks of Cash in His Abandoned Car
- (UPDATE) The Sheriff’s Office Chased Down a Wanted SoHum Man This Afternoon, but He Seems to Have Once Again Fled Into the Brush
- Two Arrested After Vehicle Collides With Dump Truck During High-Speed Pursuit in SoHum; Felony Warrant Subject Still at Large
- Wanted Subject Robert Cullen Attempted to Flee by Swimming Across the Eel River; Deputies Awaited Him on the Other Side
- Meth and Cocaine Found on Man Driving Without License, Says Deputy
- Five Arrested After DTF Agents Raid Motel on Fortuna’s Main Street; Meth, Heroin, Firearms Discovered
- Wanted Fugitive Allegedly Found Sitting Inside Idling Car With an AR-15 in the Back
Press release from the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office:
On April 27, 2021, at about 10:45 a.m., Humboldt County Sheriff’s deputies conducting follow up on an investigation attempted to contact individuals residing at a residence on the 500 block of Forest Drive in Redway.
At the residence, deputies contacted 31-year-old Robert Joseph Cullen who was known to be on formal probation and had three felony warrants for his arrest. Cullen was taken into custody without incident. During a search of Cullen’s person, deputies located over 5 grams of methamphetamine. During a search of Cullen’s living space, pursuant to the terms of his probation, deputies located a firearm with a loaded, high-capacity magazine.
Cullen was booked into the Humboldt County Correctional Facility on charges of possession of a controlled substance while armed (HS 11370.1(a)), convicted felon in possession of a firearm (PC 29800(a)), person prohibited in possession of ammunition (PC 30305(a)), possession of a controlled substance (HS 11377(a)), revocation of probation (PC 1203.2(a)), possession of an illegal magazine (PC 32310), in addition to warrant charges of violation of probation, assault with a deadly weapon other than a firearm (PC 245(c)), evading a peace office (VC 2800.2), armed with a firearm in commission of a felony (PC 12022(a)(1)), possession of a controlled substance (HS 11378), transportation/sale of a controlled substance (HS 11379(a)), possession/sale of a controlled substance special allegation (PC 1203.073(b)(2)), possession of a controlled substance for sales (HS 11351), transportation/sale of a controlled substance (HS 11352(a)), armed with a firearm (PC 12022(c)), possession of over 14.25 grams of heroin (PC 1203.07(a)(1), person prohibited in possession of ammunition (PC 30305(a)), felon in possession of a firearm (PC 29800(a)(1)) and possession of a controlled substance while armed (HS 11370.1(a)).
This case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information about this case or related criminal activity is encouraged to call the Humboldt County Sheriff’s Office at (707) 445-7251 or the Sheriff’s Office Crime Tip line at (707) 268-2539.