Humboldt Made press release below:
The Eureka Friday Night Market is back for its third season starting August 6th at 5:30 in a brand new location - the Madaket Plaza at the foot of C street on Eureka’s beautiful waterfront.
Eleven Friday evenings in a row Humboldt Made and the North Coast Growers Association will transform Madaket Plaza into a festive place to meet up with friends and neighbors after the long work week. Friday Night Market has it all; farmers market, arts and craft vendors, bar featuring the best of Humboldt produced beverages, food trucks and pop-up food vendors and live music for dancing. This year comes with some new additions such as trolley and speeder car rides run by Timber Heritage Society, Madaket ferry rides, a wide variety of performance artists as well as each night will have its own costume theme for those who want to kick it up a notch.
Bring your own chair and don’t forget to bring your Humboldt layers.Location: Foot of C st in EurekaTime: 5:30 - 8:30Dates: August 6th - October 15th
Musical Line Up / Costume Theme Nights:
- Aug 6th - Vanishing Pints / Irish Pirate Night
- Aug 13th - Tyger Byle / Favorite Movie Character
- Aug 20th - Firesign / Super Hero
- Aug 27th - Blue Rythem Review / Rouring 20’s
- Sept 3rd - So Hum Girls / Rainbow
- Sept 10th - Eyes Annonomous / 80’s Night
- Sept 17th - Silver Hammer / 60’s Night
- Sept 24th - Undercovers / Solid Color Day
- Oct 1st - Latin Peppers / Burning Man
- Oct 8th - Amber Soul / Fancy Dress Up Day
- Oct 15th - Huckleberry Flint / Wild West
For more information visit humboldtmade.com com or Eureka Friday Night Markets on both Facebook and Instagram.