Press release from the Humboldt County Drug Task Force:
On November 1st, 2022, Humboldt County Drug Task Force (HCDTF) Agents detained Thomas “TJ” Grzymski (44 old from Eureka) in the 800 Block of 4th St. in Eureka. It was confirmed that Grzymski was on two separate felony probations with a search clause, for possession of narcotics for the purpose of sales and felony reckless evading of a police officer.
Agents conducted a probation search on Grzymski and his vehicle. Agents located 1 1/2 ounces of fentanyl that was pre-packaged for sales, a digital scale, and packaging materials. HCDTF Agents responded to Grzymski’s residence located in the 7700 Block of Myrtle Ave. in Eureka. During the search of Grzymski’s residence, Agents located a 9MM Intratec TEC-9 submachinegun with a loaded high-capacity magazine. Agents also located an additional digital scale and a large pepper spray canister. Grzymski is a convicted felon and is prohibited to possess a tear gas weapon.
Grzymski was transported to the Humboldt County Jail where he was booked for the above charges:
- 11351 H&S Possession of fentanyl for sale
- 11352 H&S Transportation of fentanyl for sale
- 29800(a)(1) PC Felon in possession of a firearm
- 30605(a) PC Possession of an assault weapon
- 30305(a) PC Felon in possession of ammunition
- 32310 PC Possession of a high-capacity magazine
- 22810 PC Felon in possession of a tear gas weapon
Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-267-9976.