Humboldt County Drug Task Force release:
On September 28th, 2022, Humboldt County Drug Task Force (HCDTF) Agents made a traffic stop on Jonathan King (46 old from Eureka) in the area of Central St. and Harris Ave. in Eureka. King was on multiple counts of probation with a search clause for previous drug arrests.
Agents conducted a probation search of King and his vehicle and located over 1 ounce of fentanyl and approx. ½ ounce of methamphetamine. Agents searched a hotel room King has been living in on Broadway St. in Eureka and located a digital scale and packaging materials. Agents also located metal knuckles and ammunition in the hotel room.
King was transported to the Humboldt County Jail where he was booked for the above charges:
- 11351 H&S Possession of fentanyl for sale
- 11352 H&S Transportation of fentanyl for sale
- 11378 H&S Possession of methamphetamine for sale
- 11379 H&S Transportation of methamphetamine for sale
- 21810 PC Possession of metal knuckles
- 30305(a) PC Felon in possession of ammunition
Anyone with information related to this investigation or other narcotics related crimes are encouraged to call the Humboldt County Drug Task Force at 707-267-9976.