HUMBOLDT TODAY: The battle for the future of Eureka’s waterfront is now in full swing following a heated city council meeting Tuesday and word Wednesday that a group calling itself “Citizens for a Better Eureka” intends to file a lawsuit against the city. Details on that and other stories in today’s newscast with John Kennedy O’Connor.
- Reported Crash on the Samoa Bridge Early This Morning, Which Supposedly Involved a Bicyclist Being Tossed Into the Bay, is Believed Not to Have Actually Happened
- Yurok Tribe Scores Big Grant to Continue Its Salmon Habitat Restoration Work on the Trinity River
- New Group — ‘Citizens for a Better Eureka’ — Says It Will Sue Eureka Over Downtown Housing Development
- CONVERSATIONS: City of Eureka Mental Health Clinician Jacob Rosen Talks About Providing His Services on the Streets
- Next Up in the Gateway Area Plan: Arcata City Council Will Reconsider the Deadline it Gave to the Planning Commission
- BOOKED: April 5, 2023
- K-12 Enrollment: Does the Increase in Homeless Students Indicate a Worsening Trend?
HUMBOLDT TODAY can be viewed on LoCO’s homepage each night starting at 6 p.m.
Want to LISTEN to HUMBOLDT TODAY? Subscribe to the podcast version here.