Daily COVID Report / Feb. 24
COVID REPORT: Fifteen New Cases Confirmed Today; Vaccine Demographic Data Now Available for Humboldt
Press release from the Humboldt County Joint Information Center:
Fifteen new cases of COVID-19 were reported today, bringing to 3,151 the total number of Humboldt County residents who have tested positive for the virus.
The Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard has been updated to reflect the most current vaccination data as reported by the California Immunization Registry (CAIR). In addition to case and testing information, the “Cumulative Totals” section of the Dashboard now includes the total number of vaccine doses administered locally as well as the percentage of Humboldt County residents who have been partially and fully vaccinated. Vaccine information will be updated each Wednesday.
The “Vaccine Data” section of the Dashboard will additionally include the following:
- Number of individuals fully vaccinated
- Number of individuals partially vaccinated
- Vaccine distribution by age group
- Vaccine distribution by race
- Vaccine distribution by ethnicity
- Vaccine distribution by gender
- Vaccine distribution by zip code.
Age, race, ethnicity and gender demographic categories reflect the total number of doses administered to each subgroup and the percentage of each subgroup that is partially or fully vaccinated. Please note that race, ethnicity and gender data is self-reported, and anyone for whom data is not reported will be listed as Unknown.
Learn more about the data presented at humboldtgov.org/WhatTheseNumbersMean.
For the most recent COVID-19 information, visit cdc.gov or cdph.ca.gov. Local information is available at humboldtgov.org or during business hours by contacting email@example.com or calling 707-441-5000.
Local COVID-19 vaccine information: humboldtgov.org/vaccineinfo
Humboldt County COVID-19 Data Dashboard: humboldtgov.org/dashboard
Follow us on Facebook: @HumCoCOVID19
Humboldt Health Alert: humboldtgov.org/HumboldtHealthAlert
= historic data. All data from the Humboldt County Joint Information Center.
- 23 new recovered cases.
- 1 case under investigation was determined as being acquired through travel.
- 15 cases under investigation were determined as being acquired through contact to another known case.
- 6 cases under investigation were determined as being acquired through community transmission.
As of Monday, Feb. 22
Humboldt Bay Area
By Zip Code
|Town||Zip||Cases per capita|
Data from CalREDIE. Zip codes not listed have experienced five cases or fewer. Zip code populations from the American Community Survey, 2018.