Sequoia Personnel Services
Posted: Feb. 11, 2020
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking with ability to prioritize.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- Team player.
- Computer proficiency.
- Prepare and assist providers.
- Adjustments and repairs of glasses.
- Working with various data collecting instruments.
- Record patient calls/contact in patient records.
- Schedule appointments.
- Insurance eligibility and verification.
- Full time, benefited position after probationary period.
Rate of Pay
- $13 per hour/DOE.