Processing Technician (Trimmer) Full & Part-Time, $125 A Pound
Posted: Sept. 18, 2020
Humboldt Farms is California’s leading and trusted source for quality cannabis. We are committed to nurturing the body and soul and inspiring the mind by providing the world’s best sun-grown flowers and highest quality Cannabis products from the wild and beautiful, Humboldt County, California.
At Humboldt Farms, we believe in the principle of CHOOSING KINDLY — for ourselves, our communities and our shared Earth. We aim to restore the health of the planet, to deepen the connection between us and the natural world, to cultivate meaningful relationships and to expand the human experience.
Demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment; is resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team and prioritizes quality and customer service. Trimmers are primarily responsible for manicuring our flower to a retail ready finished product.
● Efficiently trims at least a pound in an 8 hour period.
● Responsible for accurately weighing and recording all finished material.
● Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse while performing trimmings.
● Identify and remove contaminants in material
● Responsible for maintaining quality product.
● Operate with integrity and honesty.
● Communicate known issues to the management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
● Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all staging areas.
● May be assigned other job duties as necessary.
$125 a pound!
Full time with benefits!
*Email your resume to email@example.com