Human Resources Manager
Changing Tides Family Services
Posted: April 2, 2021
Under general supervision, performs a range of varied, complex and confidential administrative and fiscal support for Human Resources and Finance; performs related work as assigned. The Human Resources Manager reports to the Human Resources Director.
Minimum 4 years’ experience providing complex confidential office support. Documented experience performing human resources duties, including processing paperwork and documented experience performing payroll-related duties, and involving interactions with the public or employees; database management experience; and experience in explaining the application/interpretation of policy to employees or the general public. BA degree desirable, 1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal history fingerprint clearance at the DOJ and FBI level.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods.
- Flexibility to work occasionally during the evenings, weekends, or early mornings.
- Must possess a valid California driver’s license, current automobile insurance, a vehicle for work and a driving record consistent with agency insurance carrier requirements.
WAGE: Starts at $ 20.31 per hour.
All full time positions are eligible for the following benefits after 60 days of employment:
- Medical Insurance: We offer 4 different plans from Blue Shield of California, 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer, dependent premiums are paid by employee through payroll deduction
- Dental Insurance: We offer 2 Delta Dental Plans, 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer, dependent premiums are paid by employee through payroll deduction
- Vision Insurance: We offer VSP Coverage, 100% of employee premiums are paid by employer, dependent premiums are paid by employee through payroll deduction
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance: We offer coverage up to $20,000 through our group plan and is 100% employer paid, employees have the opportunity to purchase additional insurance coverage with premiums paid through payroll deduction
- AFLAC: Employees have the opportunity to purchase AFLAC policies through payroll deduction
Additional benefits outside of insurance:
- Retirement Plan: Full time employees are eligible to enroll in the agency’s 401(k) retirement plan after 1000 hours of service within the first 12 months of employment. Changing Tides Family Services is proud to offer 50% match up to 6% of the employee’s salary
- Changing Tides Family Services meets the criteria for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program, employees are eligible to apply
- We also offer the following accrued leaves: Vacation, Sick, Personal Necessity, Bereavement, Jury Duty and in addition 13 Holidays
All applicants must include a completed Changing Tides Family Services Employment Application and submit a resume and letter of interest.
You may email your completed application items to Nanda Prato, HR Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at her office 2259 Myrtle Avenue, Eureka, CA 95501
For application please visit: changingtidesfs.org/employment
Please be advised that Changing Tides Family Services does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. Resumes or applications submitted which are not in response to a specific job opening will be destroyed upon receipt. When applying for a position, please specify the job title.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED, Review Friday, April 9, 2021 at Noon.
Application and job description available at www.changingtidesfs.org and at 2259 Myrtle Avenue, Eureka, CA 95501.
We are operating under strict COVID-19 safety protocols including daily health screenings, required masks, and increased handwashing and cleaning practices per the Reopening Plan certified by Humboldt County.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.