Sequoia Personnel Services
Posted: June 10, 2021
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present, promote, and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, tack sales, and status reports.
- Compute cost factors and prepare estimates used for planning, organizing, and preparing bids.
- Work in various conditions, including rain, cold, wind, or heat.
- Travel to rural areas.
- Travel out of the area.
- Operate and utilize Customer Relationship Management software.
- Preform other duties that are assigned.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good typing skills and speed.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business-professional relationships.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to audiences’ needs.
- Valid California Driver’s License with record acceptable to Company’s Auto and Liability Policy.
- May be required to work weekends if needed.
- Hours will vary throughout the years, having longer days during peak times and shorter days/weeks during slowing periods.
- 60k per year depending on qualifications and experience.
Please Visit www.sequoiapersonnel.com or call (707) 445-9641 for more information.