Processing Technician- FT, PT M-Th 4-10's & Fri-Sun 3-10's
Posted: Oct. 1, 2021
Humboldt Farms is California’s leading and trusted source for quality cannabis. We are committed to nurturing the body and soul and inspiring the mind by providing the world’s best sun-grown flowers and highest quality cannabis products from the wild and beautiful, Humboldt County, California.
At Humboldt Farms, we believe in the principle of CHOOSING KINDLY — for ourselves, our communities and our shared Earth. We aim to restore the health of the planet, to deepen the connection between us and the natural world, to cultivate meaningful relationships and to expand the human experience.
Demonstrates proficiency, organization, calmness, and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment; is resourceful and able to work both independently and with a team and prioritizes quality and customer service. Trimmers are primarily responsible for manicuring our flower to a retail ready finished product.
● Efficiently trims at least a pound in an 8-hour period.
● Responsible for accurately weighing and recording all finished material.
● Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse while performing trimmings.
● Identify and remove contaminants in material
● Responsible for maintaining quality product.
● Operate with integrity and honesty.
● Communicate known issues to the management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the company.
● Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of all staging areas.
● Ensure all required logs and timecards are completed with assigned timelines and deadlines
● May be assigned other job duties as necessary.
● Trim at least a pound in a half (1.5) an 10-hour work period.
● Knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis.
● Familiarity with warehouse procedures.
● Works in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
● Demonstrated passion for serving the cannabis community.
● Ability to work within a team and without.
● Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment.
● Organization and planning skills
● Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
● Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale.
Education and Experience:
● High school diploma or equivalent
● Trimming experience required, 1-2 years
● Detail-oriented with good math skills
● Maintain an excellent attendance record
● Ability to read and interpret written and oral instructions
● Warehouse environment
● Hot and cold temperatures
● Loud noises
● Prolonged periods of sitting.
● Must be able to lift up to 30-40 pounds at times.