2021 Eureka Street Art Festival
Join us for the Fourth Annual Eureka Street Art Festival: August 7th – 14th, in Downtown Eureka.
During the week-long festival, local and international artists paint murals and create street art throughout Eureka. The festival offers the opportunity to watch the creation of large-scale pieces of world-class art and allows the public to interact with artists through artist talks, daily tours, and special events.
This annual festival started in 2018 and each year focuses on a different area of the city. The goal is to continuously introduce new public art in Eureka while exciting and engaging the community. Excess funds raised by the Festival go towards the maintenance of existing public art throughout the city.
This week long Festival is sponsored by the Humboldt Cider Company, Pen+Pine, and the City of Eureka and put on by a group of passionate citizens who live and work in Eureka.
There will be no Block Party this year, but we will still be bringing large scale accessible art to the City of Eureka!
- Saturday, Aug. 7 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 8 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 9 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 11 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 13 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 14 : 9 a.m.-7 p.m.