Arcata Plaza Winter Farmers’ Market
The bounty of Humboldt County keeps going all Winter long at the North Coast Growers’ Association’s Winter Farmers’ Market on the Arcata Plaza, every Saturday, rain or shine. Find farm-fresh, GMO free food, plants and fiber, all produced right here in Humboldt County. Hot prepared foods and other artisanal agricultural products are also available. NCGA’s farmers’ markets welcome all community members with CalFresh EBT cards to visit the market and receive extra Market Match bucks to spend on fresh produce. Freshen up the week at the farmers’ market, and don’t forget to bring those reusable shopping bags!
- Today : 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, Feb. 29 : 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7 : 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14 : 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21 : 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28 : 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Phone: 441-9999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site