Community Mediator Training
Humboldt Mediation Services is offering a 34-hour Community Mediator Training workshop Sept. 23 - Oct. 5.
Learn mediation skills in case development, communication of conflict, shared understanding and cooperation, and reaching and drafting agreements. Gain hands-on experience to facilitate effective discussion, remain impartial, deal with strong emotion, build trust, and create workable agreements. Join our team of volunteer mediators to help resolve conflict and promote peace in our community and/or apply these skills within your own organization.
Workshop includes 34 hours of training over two weeks, Sept 23 – Oct 5. Base registration $375. Several types of 10% discounts are available and are cumulative. Please register before Aug. 26 to ensure enough participants.
- Monday : 5-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 : 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 26 : 5-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 28 : 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 1 : 5-9 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 3 : 5-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 5 : 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- $375 / $337.50 sign up with a friend / $337.50 students/seniors / $337.50 early registration by 8/19
- Phone: 445-2505
- Email: email@example.com
- Web site