El Chipotle Mexican
To our customers,
We want you to know that we are taking the situation with COVID-19 seriously. El Chipotle is taking extra precautions to ensure we have the safest environment possible.
We ask all guests to wash their hands thoroughly upon entering and leaving our establishment. We will not be exchanging hugs or handshakes with customers.
We have removed condiments from the tables which allow us to more thoroughly sanitize them between guests, or we may soon have single use packets. Menus are sanitized between guests, and we present your check without the usual reusable cover.
High touch areas are being cleaned with products certified by the EPA as effective for disinfecting COVID-19 on a schedule throughout the day, in addition to our usual deep cleaning each morning before opening.
If you are still feeling uncomfortable about hanging out in public, we can prepare food to go and have a large selection of bottled beers and soft drinks. Our menu is available below.
As of now, we intend to continue operations on our normal schedule using these extra precautions. We invite you in to enjoy our dining experience.
- Today : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Tomorrow : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Wednesday : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Thursday : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 25 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 26 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 27 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 28 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 29 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 30 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 31 : 11 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Phone: 630-5196
- Web site