McKinleyville Farmers’ Market
Freshen up your week and celebrate the bounty of fresh, Humboldt-grown food and plants at the McKinleyville farmers’ market! With something for everyone, shoppers will find a wide variety of delicious and affordable fruits and vegetables, humanely raised meat and eggs, nursery starts for the garden and more. Hot prepared foods are also available at weekday markets, with offerings ranging from hand-made brick oven pizza to tamales and more. As always, farmers’ market festivities include free, local live music and a fun, family-friendly community gathering place (with hula hoops!) open to everyone. Stop by a farmers’ market in your community and say hi to your friendly local farmers!
- Today : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 26 : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 3 : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 10 : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 17 : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 24 : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 31 : 3:30-6:30 p.m.
- Phone: 441-9999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site