Old Town Farmers’ Market
Freshen up your week and celebrate the bounty of fresh, Humboldt-grown food and plants at the Old Town farmers’ market! Directly on the waterfront the Old Town Farmers’ Market is the perfect stop for all of your farm fresh grocery needs. With products from every corner of the County, you won’t want to forget your reusable shopping bags. As always, farmers’ market festivities include free, local live music and a fun, family-friendly community gathering place open to everyone. Stop and say hi to your friendly local farmers!
- Tuesday : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 24 : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 1 : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 8 : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15 : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 22 : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 29 : 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Phone: 441-9999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site