Willow Creek Farmers’ Market
We invite you to visit the Willow Creek Farmers’ Market next season to purchase the freshest Humboldt-County-Grown and GMO-free produce along with plants, meats and other wonderful products.
Located in Veteran’s Park, this farmers’ market site makes a perfect space to relax or play after your shopping trip. Open weekly every Thursday from 4-7pm, June 3rd through August 26th.
This market is honored to host Bee Friendly Farm, Briar Patch Winery, Green Fire Farm, Harvest Moon Homestead, Hess Ranch, I & I Farm, Madrone Gardens, Neukom Family Farms, Peekaflor Farm, Pitcher Perfect, Rivernook, Sexy Succulent, Small Fruits, Willow Creek Farms, Yew Bear Ranch and several craft and prepared food vendors including fresh hot ramen, oysters, and popsicles.
- Tomorrow : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 3 : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 10 : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 17 : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 24 : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 3 : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 10 : 4-7 p.m.
- Thursday, March 17 : 4-7 p.m.
- Phone: 441-9999
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web site