OK. We’re gonna attempt to gather all the day’s online moving pictures salient to Humboldt eyeballs here in one place.
First, here’s a report from ABC 10 News out of San Diego discussing the latest developments in the Garret Rodriguez/Murder Mountain case LoCO reported on yesterday. Reporter Michael Chan spoke with friends of Rodriguez, a native of Ocean Beach.
Elsewhere, we are graced with the latest edition of local videographer Chad Johnson’s wildly popular quadcopter safaris. This time, Chad soars coastal Trinidad’s lighthouse for your bemusement.
And finally, after debuting their premiere episode less than a week ago, Savage Henry Magazine is back with another attempt at “Dutch Does…” For the second go ‘round, star Dutch Savage headed to yesterday’s Earth First! rally at the Humboldt County courthouse where he spoke with EF! personalities, an EPIC representative and supervisor Rex Bohn.
OK, your boss would like you to get back to work now.
PREVIOUS GARRET RODRIGUEZ:
- Humboldt County Coroner IDs Remains of Garret Rodriguez
- Private Investigator Chris Cook Reveals Sources May Have Heard Confession of Garret Rodriguez’s Murder
- Humboldt Co. Sheriff’s Office Unready to Confirm Connection in Recent SoHum Cases to Garret Rodriquez
- Garret Rodriguez: Last Heard From Near ‘Murder Mountain’
- Man Missing—Last Headed Towards ‘Murder Mountain’ in Humboldt Co.
PREVIOUS QUADCOPTER EXPEDITIONS:
- Houda Point!
- Trinidad State Beach!
- Arcata Skate Park!
- Arcata’s Creamery Fest!
- Trees of Mystery!
- Mad River/Woodley Island!
- Thomas Dolby!
- Tree Trimming at Sequoia Park Zoo!
- Motorsports at the Humboldt Garden Party!
- Kinetic Sculpture Race!
PREVIOUS DUTCH DOES: