Bodhi Tree, suspect in two murders in Arcata and one shooting in Eureka, has been held over for both incidents. The next court date is October 16th for an arraignment.
Tree is accused shooting at an old friend, Rhett August (age 24), at August’s home on J Street on May 15th. The victim was seriously wounded. Then, on May 18th, Tree is accused of having fatally shot both Alan “Sunshine” Marcet (age 27 from Michigan) and Christina Schwartz (age 18 from Eureka.)
- Eureka Man Shot as He Opens Door
- Suspected Double Homicide in Arcata This Morning
- Names of Victims in Saturday’s Arcata Double Homicide Released
- Bodhi Tree Pleads Innocent In Arcata Double Murder Case
- Police Looking at Bodhi Tree as a ‘Person of Interest’ in Eureka Shooting Last Week
- Double Homicide Suspect Bodhi Tree Officially Suspected in Earlier Eureka Shooting