Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
UPDATE 8/22: Found in Fieldbrook minus the camper shell, the cd/radio, battery and license plate.
A brown ‘86 Toyota 2wd pickup with a white tailgate and a white stripe along the bottom sides of the truck was taken Thursday from the corner of Myrtle & Hubbard near Eureka. It was stolen between 12:30-9 am.
The vehicle had a Leer camper shell that is beige with peeling paint. The passenger side quarter panel is primer colored. The license plate number is 8Y79692. (See image below. It has been updated now with image of the actual stolen pickup.)
If you have any information, please contact the California Highway Patrol at 707-268-2000
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Suspected Supercreep Stole A Bunch of Gear From the Humboldt Bay Sea Scouts
- Be on the Lookout: 27-Speed Bicycle Taken
- [Recovered/ Stolen Again/ Recovered Again!!!] Be On The Lookout: 1995 Two-Door Red Honda Stolen
- [REPLACED!—Great Story!] Be On the Lookout: iPad Stolen From Boy With Down Syndrome
- Be On the Lookout: Two Kids Had Bikes Stolen From Eureka High School
- Be On the Lookout: Butterflied Bike Bagged by Burglar
- [Car and Surfboard RECOVERED—Officer Went Above and Beyond Says Victim] Be On the Lookout: [Especially You Surfers] 2003 Explorer with Snazzy Surfboard Stolen
- Be On the Lookout: Suspect Smashed Car Window Stole Laptop—Photo of Theft
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Kid’s Moped Snatched from Backyard
- Be On the Lookout: Two Bikes Taken From Eureka Backyard
- [FOUND] Be On the Lookout: Bobcat Stolen From Construction Site