Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
A charcoal gray, yellow, and white Scott bicycle with fenders/fins over the back tire and under the bottle holder was taken from Eureka. (See photo below.)
Anyone with any information please contact the Eureka Police Department at (707) 441-4060.
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Suspected Supercreep Stole A Bunch of Gear From the Humboldt Bay Sea Scouts
- Be on the Lookout: 27-Speed Bicycle Taken
- [Recovered/ Stolen Again/ Recovered Again!!!] Be On The Lookout: 1995 Two-Door Red Honda Stolen
- [REPLACED!—Great Story!] Be On the Lookout: iPad Stolen From Boy With Down Syndrome
- Be On the Lookout: Two Kids Had Bikes Stolen From Eureka High School
- Be On the Lookout: Butterflied Bike Bagged by Burglar
- [Car and Surfboard RECOVERED—Officer Went Above and Beyond Says Victim] Be On the Lookout: [Especially You Surfers] 2003 Explorer with Snazzy Surfboard Stolen
- Be On the Lookout: Suspect Smashed Car Window Stole Laptop—Photo of Theft
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Kid’s Moped Snatched from Backyard
- Be On the Lookout: Two Bikes Taken From Eureka Backyard
- [FOUND] Be On the Lookout: Bobcat Stolen From Construction Site
- [FOUND] Be On the Lookout: ‘86 Brown Toyota Taken Thursday
- [Found] Be On the Lookout: White 1998 Dodge Stratus Taken From Redway
- Be On the Lookout: School’s Picnic Table Stolen—Do You Recognize the Thief?
- Be On The Lookout: Sentimental Project Bike Stolen, 1969 Honda Trail 90