Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you, our readers, to help your neighbors by passing on any helpful information to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
A 1996 Ford Ranger was stolen from a Eureka resident’s driveway on the morning of Feb. 11, the owner tells the LoCO. The truck is hunter green, license plate number 5F70517, and has two bumper stickers: One reads, “I drove Hwy. 36 and survived,” and the other says, “Idaho SPAWNERS.”
The owner, a woman named Lisa, warned people against warming up their cars in the morning. And she’s right: Not only is an empty, running automobile the most tempting of thief-bait, it also wastes gas and does nothing for your engine.
If you have any information about this stolen truck, please contact the Eureka Police Dept. at 441-4373.
- Be On the Lookout: 1996 Toyota Tacoma Taken from Arcata
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Toyota From Arcata [FOUND!]
- Be On The Lookout: Stolen 2004 Silver Hyundai Elantra
- Be On The Lookout: Victim of Hit and Run Driver Had Bikes Stolen From Under Deck
- Be On the Lookout: Toyota Tacoma Containing Firearms, Jewelry, etc. Taken in ‘Brazen’ Burglary
- Be On the Look Out: Stolen Ford F250 (This Time We’re Including Tips on How to Protect Your Vehicle [FOUND]
- Be On the Lookout: Bike Taken From HSU Teaching Credential Student
- Be On the Lookout: Toyota Tundra Stolen This Morning [Found]
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Kayak Last Seen In Eureka at 4:30 This Afternoon
- Be On the Lookout: Urn Containing Human Remains Stolen From Cemetery [PARTIALLY FOUND]
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen Truck Found and Man on Probation for Auto Theft Arrested
- Be On The Lookout: McK Teen’s First Car Stolen From Driveway Last Night (UPDATE: FOUND!)
# # #
If an item belonging to you was stolen and you would like the LoCO community to help you to find it, please send photos, the police report number, the agency to which you reported the item missing, and any appropriate additional information to email@example.com.