Would you mess with this man? State Senate President Pro Tempore Darrell Steinberg.
You see, Evans is a Mike McGuire fangirl. That don’t fly with Emperor Caligula State Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, boss of the Senate Dems, who very early and publicly backed the candidacy of our boy Chris Lehman.
Well, we know how that turned out. Lehman/Steinberg have lost; McGuire/Evans have won. But Evans still has a full year to serve before freeing herself from the $100,000-year pittance she receives from the public, and Steinberg is ready to settle scores. You come at the king, you best not miss.
Evans, the Times tells us, can kiss her sweet committee appointments goodbye.
- Meet Your Next State Senator: Chris Lehman Announces, Basically Already Wins Bid to Succeed Noreen Evans (OOPS)
- BOYFIGHT! Novato Mayor Pro-Tem Announces Challenge to Arcata’s Chris Lehman Vis a Vis the State Senate
- Former WWE Superstar Gabe “Tyler Reks” Tuft Would Like to Be Your Next State Senator
- BOYFIGHT II: The Rise of McGuire!!!
- Lehman Bows Out of Senate Race; Arcata Democrat Endorses Sonoma County’s McGuire