Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
UPDATE 8/16:Found and returned with a fixed back tire but the ignition had been changed to a push button.
This bright red moped (see photo below) was taken from a backyard in Eureka. This 1997 kinetic TFR has a white stripe. One tire was flat and the key was not in it at the time it was taken.
Keep your eye out for this distinctive item. If you see it, contact the Eureka Police at (707) 441-4060.
- [Replaced!] Be On the Lookout:10-Year-Old’s Bike Stolen
- [FOUND!] Be On the Lookout: Girl’s Bike Taken From Blue Lake Elementary School
- Be On the Look Out: Stolen 1989 Mazda Pickup
- Be on The Lookout: Two 1993 Hondas Stolen in McKinleyville Today
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Suspected Supercreep Stole A Bunch of Gear From the Humboldt Bay Sea Scouts
- Be on the Lookout: 27-Speed Bicycle Taken
- [Recovered/ Stolen Again/ Recovered Again!!!] Be On The Lookout: 1995 Two-Door Red Honda Stolen
- [REPLACED!—Great Story!] Be On the Lookout: iPad Stolen From Boy With Down Syndrome
- Be On the Lookout: Two Kids Had Bikes Stolen From Eureka High School
- Be On the Lookout: Butterflied Bike Bagged by Burglar
- [Car and Surfboard RECOVERED—Officer Went Above and Beyond Says Victim] Be On the Lookout: [Especially You Surfers] 2003 Explorer with Snazzy Surfboard Stolen
- Be On the Lookout: Suspect Smashed Car Window Stole Laptop—Photo of Theft