Humboldt quadcopter puppetmaster Chad Johnson took to the sky again yesterday for as the Kinetic Sculpture Race krafts splashed down into Humboldt Bay near the Samoa Bridge. Watch above as Ken Bidelman’s shark week-worthy Bite Me sculpture takes to the bay like a fish to water.
PREVIOUS 2014 KINETIC COVERAGE:
- McKennatic Glory: Day Two (PHOTOS)
- Aerial Quadcopter Views of Dead Man’s Drop (VIDEO)
- Dead Man’s Drop Crash (PHOTOS/VIDEO)
- McKennatic Glory: Day One (PHOTOS)
- EVERY 2014 KINETIC SCULPTURE (PHOTOS)