Here’s the latest post in our “Be On the Lookout” series, where we highlight stolen items and ask you to help by reporting any sighting to the appropriate law enforcement agency.
Live in McKinleyville? Keep an eye on your 1993 Hondas. Today, two have already been stolen. The first, a brown and grey 1993 Honda Accord with license plate #6XZY603 was taken from near Larissa Circle early this morning
The second, a red 1993 Honda Civic LX with license plate #3ECK750 was taken from near the High School about 10 a.m.
Keep an eye on your own vehicle and lookout for these two. If you see them, contact the California Highway Patrol dispatch center at 268-2000.
- [FOUND]Pawndamonium Employee Helps Recover Stolen Elantra
- [FOUND]Be On the Lookout: 1988 Toyota Pickup Ganked From Eureka
- Be On the Lookout: 2003 Grey Ford F350 Stolen From Redway
- Be On the Lookout: 2003 Nissan Murano Stolen From Eureka
- Be On the Lookout: 2006 Dodge Stratus
- Be On the Lookout: Bicycle Stolen From HSU Campus
- Be On the Lookout: Stolen ‘86 Toyota
- [FOUND]Be On the Lookout: Stolen White 2002 Dodge PU with Nevada Plates
- [Partially Found] Be On the Look Out: Stolen Radio Equipment
- Be on the Lookout: April’s Birthday Bicycle
- Be On the Lookout: Another Stolen Bike!
- Be on the Lookout: Bike Stolen from HSU
- Be On the Lookout: Bike Taken in Eureka
- [Replaced!] Be On the Lookout:10-Year-Old’s Bike Stolen
- [FOUND!] Be On the Lookout: Girl’s Bike Taken From Blue Lake Elementary School
- [Found!] Be On the Lookout: Stolen 1989 Mazda Pickup