Those who attended either of the pair of dueling medieval festivals last weekend got an opportunity gawk at shining-armored knights fake beating ye olde piss from each other. Huzzah! But I’ll bet you were all wondering what those mock battles look like from the air, right? Right?! Local videographer and quadcopter pilot Chad Johnson (along with more-grounded pal Chris Smith) files the above aerial/visual report with your answer.
PREVIOUS LoCO QUADCOPTER EXPEDITIONS:
- Brotherhood Tree!
- Scotia Sawmills!
- Reggae on the River!
- 2014 Kinetic Sculpture Race, Part 2
- 2014 Kinetic Sculpture Race, Part 1
- Patrick’s Point!
- Houda Point!
- Trinidad State Beach!
- Arcata Skate Park!
- Arcata’s Creamery Fest!
- Trees of Mystery!
- Mad River/Woodley Island!
- Thomas Dolby!
- Tree Trimming at Sequoia Park Zoo!
- Motorsports at the Humboldt Garden Party!
- 2013 Kinetic Sculpture Race!