Local videographer Chad Johnson once again launches his quadcopter eyeballs skyward for an aerial tour of current operations in the sawmills in Scotia, owned these days by the Humboldt Redwood lumber company.
PREVIOUS LoCO QUADCOPTER EXPEDITIONS:
- Reggae on the River!
- 2014 Kinetic Sculpture Race, Part 2
- 2014 Kinetic Sculpture Race, Part 1
- Patrick’s Point!
- Houda Point!
- Trinidad State Beach!
- Arcata Skate Park!
- Arcata’s Creamery Fest!
- Trees of Mystery!
- Mad River/Woodley Island!
- Thomas Dolby!
- Tree Trimming at Sequoia Park Zoo!
- Motorsports at the Humboldt Garden Party!
- 2013 Kinetic Sculpture Race!