It is not right for baby red pandas to remain nameless. Thus, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to click on over to the Sequoia Park Zoo’s Facebook page where you’ll find a contest aiming to finally bestow monikers to the pair of female cute-a-licious fuzz balls born in Eureka last summer. The catch: The zookeepers have already narrowed things down to the list of acceptable names below. (Zookeepers know best, y’all!)
See how these names strike ya:
- Oolong and Chai
- Miko (Japanese)
- Nava (Hebrew)
- Cini (Sugar) and Masala (Spice)
- Panna (Emerald in Nepalese)
- Piya (Beloved in Nepalese)
- Satya (Truth in Nepalese)
- Sonika (Golden in Nepalese)
Voting ends at 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 23. Get to clickin’.
PREVIOUS LoCO ZOO LOVE:
- :) :) :) TWIN BABY RED PANDAS (: (: (:
- Stupid Iowa is Stealing Our Baby Red Panda!
- You Will Never Get Sick of the Baby Red Panda! (VIDEO)
- Well, This Was Not About the Baby Red Panda
- We Need to Name the Baby Red Panda!
- Oh, God! There is the Baby Red Panda!
- You Can Almost See the Baby Red Panda!
- BABY RED PANDA BORN!
- Hmm, Baby Screamers … Still No Baby Red Panda Though
- Oh, Cavy Babies … Maybe Someday We’ll Get A Baby Red Panda