The trial of accused murderer Jason Anthony Warren has been postponed until Sept. 14.
Judge Timothy P. Cissna granted defense attorney Glenn Brown’s motion for continuance today, due to an ongoing investigation.
Warren is accused of killing Dorothy Ulrich of Hoopa and Humboldt State University professor Suzanne Seemann during two separate incidents in 2012. Two other women were also seriously injured in the same incident that killed Seemann.
Warren pleaded not guilty to both murder charges in 2013.
- Three Joggers Down, Coroner Called
- CHP Investigation Turns Up Dead Body In Hoopa
- Families of Joggers Issue Statement
- Interview: Hit & Run Joggers Terri Vroman Little and Jessie Hunt Speak Out
- As Tragedy Strikes, A Community Responds
- No Death Penalty Sought in Jason Anthony Warren Trial