Did you zoo? Numerous Humboldters took the opportunity to imbibe amongst wildlife last night at the Sequoia Park Zoo’s annual Brew at the Zoo.
LoCO amigo Chris Smith from Apex Media hauled his lens to the event and pointed them at all the evening’s animals, both caged and sober and the other ones. Watch above. Below, enjoy photos of the event courtesy of the Sequoia Park Zoo.
PREVIOUS LoCO ZOO LOVE:
- Name Two Baby Red Pandas!
- BABY RED PANDAS HACKED BY ISIS
- :) :) :) TWIN BABY RED PANDAS (: (: (:
- Stupid Iowa is Stealing Our Baby Red Panda!
- You Will Never Get Sick of the Baby Red Panda! (VIDEO)
- Well, This Was Not About the Baby Red Panda
- We Need to Name the Baby Red Panda!
- Oh, God! There is the Baby Red Panda!
- You Can Almost See the Baby Red Panda!
- BABY RED PANDA BORN!
- Hmm, Baby Screamers … Still No Baby Red Panda Though
- Oh, Cavy Babies … Maybe Someday We’ll Get A Baby Red Panda