Gang Green talks with Pacific Forest Trust VP Paul Mason, veteran of both our own Headwaters Forest fight and more than a decade of lobbying for environmental causes in Sacramento.
- Why just saying no isn’t enough
- How Pacific Forest Trust uses carbon credits and conservation easements to drive better forestry
- Community forests and carbon sequestration
- Protecting California’s water supply
- The disastrous consequences of fire management; the state legislature starts to step up
- And above all, making a big enough difference on the scale and time frame we need to address now.