Press release from the Humboldt County District Attorney’s Office:
The District Attorney’s Office seeks assistance from the community with the apprehension of Ariel Arguelles-Sosa (age 41), who has an outstanding felony warrant for multiple charges related to the possession, transportation, and sale of cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine.
Arguelles-Sosa’s last known local residence was in Arcata.
If you have information regarding Arguelles-Sosa’s whereabouts, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
# # #
- Arcata Business Owner Arrested in ‘One of the Largest Cocaine Seizures in Recent County History’
- Deputy DA Questions Whether Ricos Tacos Owner Used Drug Money for Bail
- Arrest Warrant Issued After Ricos Tacos Owner No Shows Bail Hearing
- Drug Task Force Says It Has Confiscated More Than 60 Pounds of White Powdery Drugs This Year; Seeks Public Help Apprehending Seven Fugitives
- State Revokes Rico’s Tacos’ Alcoholic Beverage License, Saying Restaurant Was an Alleged Drug Front