From the Humboldt County Joint Information Center:
Effective Jan. 1, 2021, all COVID-19 compliance activities will be handled by the jurisdiction in which violations are alleged to occur. The COVID-19 Compliance Tip Line, which has been operated by the Humboldt County Emergency Operations Center’s Joint Information Center, will be shut down Jan. 1.
Examples of reportable violations include a lack of employee masking, businesses operating when they should be closed and large community gatherings.
Members of the public who wish to report a potential violation may call the appropriate county or city office directly. Those jurisdictions are:
- City of Arcata: 707-822-5953
- City of Blue Lake: 707-668-5655
- City of Eureka: 707-441-4203
- City of Fortuna: 707-725-1435
- City of Ferndale: 707-786-4224
- City of Rio Dell: 707-764-5642
- City of Trinidad: 707-677-0223
- Unincorporated county locations: 707-476-2429