For today’s COVID media availability, Humboldt County Deputy Public Health Officer Dr. Josh Ennis takes questions on a number of topics, including:
- The speed with which Humboldt businesses are reopening
- The status of investigations into yesterday’s nine new confirmed COVID cases
- Whether the county would consider reissuing 14-day quarantine recommendations for people traveling outside the county.
- The potential for “super spreader events”
- The importance of quick COVID test results
Watch Dr. Ennis’s Q&A session above.